Commercials Hurling Club is committed to creating and maintaining the safest possible environment for all of our juvenile players. We will take all practicable steps to protect our players from any form of harm or abuse.
We do this by ..
• Recognising that all children have the right to be protected from harm.
• Ensuring that all of our coaches are Garda Vetted regularly as required
.• Ensuring all of our coaches undertake a Child Welfare and Protection course.
• Assigning a dedicated Child Welfare and Protection officer.• By providing parents, guardians and children with an opportunity to voice any concerns theymay have
.• Ensure that members, coaches, team mentors, administrators, parents/guardians and supporters,as appropriate, sign up to and adhere to the GAA Code of Behaviour.
• Assuring that any cases of abuse are confidentially dealt with in accordance with the association'sguidelines for dealing with Allegations of such a nature.
• Ensure that all our coaches and volunteers arechosen with care and are made aware as to theirresponsibility for the wellbeing of children in their care.
Should you ever have any reason for concern it is imperative that contact be made with the clubs child protection officer.Deborah Strumble (087) 6426040
OUR GAME OUR CODE
MAINTAINING APPROPRIATE LEVELS OF BEHAVIOUR